Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borderlands

A site for my best friends and I~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

droids - soulxlacrirosa RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lacrirosa

droids - soulxlacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: droids - soulxlacrirosa RP   droids - soulxlacrirosa RP Empty2/25/2013, 9:14 pm

Will knew exactly were he was going. He knew it all to well. He knew who would be outside, and he knew how to get in unseen. Being part of then for a few months, he learned so much in such little time but he regrets ever second of it. He had hurt so many people while there, never thinking twice. Vlad was the first person he had met when he woke up. Like a young child absorbing everything like a sponge he was a perfect weapon, till he learned the rights and the wrongs and left. He slipped in the back door that only few knew about and made his way to the spot where he had told Vlad he was done and walked out. The moment he became a number one enemy. "Vlad...don't touch her...!" He snapped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlad begun to lean over her, holding her wrists down. "I think I'm really going to enjoy you...wanna know why? Because that boy you were with, he and I used to be great friends until he turned on me. I love nothing more than seeing him suffer and knowing that he wanted to keep you safe. Haha...breaking you will be funner than I imagined." Vlad was about to kiss her and start his vengeance when he heard a familiar voice. "William." He said and turned his head toward's the boy's voice. "My...look at you, beaten and almost dead, you know I could kill you, I did it once before but I let you live out of watching pain fill your eyes." vlad stood up pulling Dakota up with him and holding her in a way that William would hurt her if he tried to hit Vlad. "Go ahead come at me, but I would be careful. You really came all this way to help her didn't you?" He put his arm tightly around Dakota's neck, straining her breathing and making her gasp and try to pull his arms down.
"I could break her like a twig if you want."
Back to top Go down

droids - soulxlacrirosa RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Borderlands :: 1x1 Roleplays-
Jump to: