Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borderlands

A site for my best friends and I~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacrirosa

AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay  Empty
PostSubject: AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay    AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay  Empty2/23/2013, 9:47 pm

Oh yeahhh;;;

Bringing in everyone!

Ambirose, Asmonday, Journey, Kokoro.

And SO many others!!
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa

PostSubject: Re: AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay    AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay  Empty2/23/2013, 10:09 pm

In the city, the city created and run by droids, people felt safe and secure. You could leave your door wide open and know you'll be fine. Such a quiet and small city...for now.
Humans and droids lived there, as long as everything was peacefully, but recently they have been finding not only humans live there.

Journey sighed at her sister as they walked slowly to the park. "Hurry up Juliet! Gosh! I wanna get there and home before it gets dark!" She started to run, wanting to get to the park and watch the fountain, throw a coin in and make a wish then get back home for dinner.
Juliet sighed. "Journey!" Her ears lowered then rose as she heard something. "JOURNEY!" She started to run fast as she heard a bullet come out of nowhere. "Journey..." She ran to her and pushed her out of the way, they both avoided the bullet though.
"Ugh look what you did!"
A boy with tan hair, named Riley, came out from the bushes. "Gosh I was aiming for that demon over there!" He yelled at Juliet who looked around. "W-What demon?"

Asmonday took deep breathes from behind a tree.
"God this is the last time I do an undercover mission!"
His partner leaned down from the branch of the tree. "Not so easy is it? Being a demon in a droid town? You stand out so much!"
A fluffy tail hit him in the face and he pushed it away. "Not now Ambi." He sighed slightly at the cat. "You know.." He chuckled. "I find it funny that you have no tail in your human form."
Ambirose hissed at him and rolled her eyes. "So what?" She licked her paws, her one eye was actually a red rose.
"Well my partner is schizophrenic...and like...you're so hard to explain!"
Ambirose laughed a bit then her ears lifted. "Asmonday I hear her coming.."
Just then Ambirose was thrown into the air by an unseen force, Asmonday caught her right in time. "Gotcha.." He put her down and looked at the pink haired girl infront of them.
"Kokoro nice to see you again.."
"Oh stop playing brother. We have a job to do so we better do it right!"
Back to top Go down
doomish
Admin
doomish

PostSubject: Re: AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay    AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay  Empty2/23/2013, 10:31 pm

They had been in the city for a few weeks now, and Kemper couldn't lie; he loved the place. He and Penny had been on the run for months, trying to get away from the demons that hunted her. Needless to say, so far, no demons. That made the city good enough, even without all the nice people.

Penny sighed as she swung back and forth on one of the park's swings. "Kemper? You've been standing there looking all huffy for nearly 10 minutes! What's wrong with you?" She jumped off of the swing, stumbling a bit when she landed.
Kemper glanced at the road, then back at Penny. "I heard a gunshot, 5 minutes from here at the most. We need to get going." A high-pitched whine came from the young girl, "But I don't wanna go! I like it here!" Penny crossed her arms, almost seeming as if she would stay there even without Kemper.
He sighed, grabbing her arm and his scythe, dragging her into some bushes a little ways down the road.

Cyrus's ears were flat against his head as he walked with Kamin. "I really don't see why you can't be more brave! It's not gonna kill ya. People aren't as bad as you think, y'know."
Kamin held her head in her hand, looking very annoyed. "K-Kamin, it's not as easy as you think....you've always been outgoing.." With a heavy sigh, she turned and smacked him across the arm. "OW! What was that for?"
"For being an idiot, you idiot." Just as he was about to flick her arm, his ears perked up as the gunshot echoed through the usually quiet city. "Oh god, Kamin we can't go to the park, not now oh no no no please not now--" Kamin rolled her eyes at him, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the sound of the gunshot. "A little socialization would do you some good, Cyr!"

A demon stood on top of a building, watching the scene from above. A small kitsune sat beside him, holding a small cage with a glowing soul in it. The were observers, not fighters.
Back to top Go down
https://borderlands.rpg-board.net
Lacrirosa

PostSubject: Re: AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay    AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay  Empty2/23/2013, 10:50 pm

Riley walked over and smoothed his hair back for a moment. He smiled at Juliet and then at Journey. "My you two are lovely ladies, how would both of you like a date with me?" He bounced his eyebrows and Juliet only laughed while Journey shook her head. "I'm a lesbian."
Riley was shocked and cocked his head to the side. "Um-hum...wow you sure are forward."
Juliet nodded. "Yeah thats my sister, she tends to be like that."
"so like isn't that uncomfortable?" Journey asked pointing to riley's pants. "Is what uncomfortable?"
"Having something that sticks-"
"Journey!" Juliet hit her arm and smiled. "I'm sorry about that, you got her started though...so um, yeah theres no demon."
"No there is a demon I swear it and if your sister didn't shake her booty on the way over here and make me look then I wouldn't of missed my shot!"
"So you're blaming my sister for you being a pervert?"
"Yes!"
Juliet's ears lowered as she showed an annoyed face. "U-huh...well...anyway me and Journey gotta get to the stupid fountain then go home before I miss my anime and my dinner! Cause boy..oh boy, you do NOT want to mess with my dinner!"
Riley laughed a bit. "You're a real fatty aren't ya? My name is Riley." He held his hand out to Juliet who just folded her arms.
"I'm hungry." She groaned.
"Nice to meet you hungry!"

Asmonday turned around from where he was hiding and saw all three standing there.
"Which one do you think is the droid?" He quietly asked Kokoro whose eyes glowed after a second. She pointed to Juliet. "Thats the droid there..."
"so how do we get her?" Ambirose brought up.
Kokoro put her fingers to her chin and thought then looked at Ambirose. "Cats have nine lives right?" She climbed up the branch and grabbed Ambirose by the collar.
"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN NOW BEFORE I BITE AND PEE ON YO-"
Kokoro threw her by Juliet's feet and she gracefully landed.
Asmonday's head fell. "that wasn't my idea of a good plan Kokoro..."
"Yeah i had better of.." Ambirose hissed a bit and looked up at Juliet, pawing at her legs and meowing.
Juliet turned from Riley to the cat. "Awww look a sweet little kitty!" She bent down and picked her up in her arms. "Such a nice kitty."
Ambirose's ears lowered. *God what did I get myself into..."
Back to top Go down
doomish
Admin
doomish

PostSubject: Re: AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay    AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay  Empty2/23/2013, 11:16 pm

Darien groaned, glaring at the kitsune. "I feel like you're just dragging my ass around for no real friggin' reason, y'know that?" All he received in reply was a yip, and a small smack across the cheek as she bounced across his head and down the stairs. *Pain in the ass soul collectors...*, he thought as he quickly followed her.

Kamin looked ahead as she ran with Cyrus, laughing as she dragged him behind her. "You really gotta try to keep up, Cyr!"
Cyrus was jingling as he ran, and looked very stressed out. "S-shut up, Kamin!"

The kitsune had ran all the way down the stairs, jumping off the very last few steps and running up to Riley, yipping at him incessantly and trying to bite at his pants. Her two tails wagged behind her, nearly as fast as a helicopter.
Darien followed closely behind, nearly stopping in his tracks when he saw Riley-- not to mention the fact that he was in plain sight. "Well shit."

A girl with white hair sat on a bench reading a book, glaring at the group of people across the street. "So loud.....", she had thought outloud, not thinking about if they could hear her or not. She adjusted her scarf a bit, and sighed, shutting her book and digging out her phone. Reading in public = impossible.
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa

PostSubject: Re: AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay    AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay  Empty2/25/2013, 9:48 pm

(God Shiloh sounds so fricking cuteee)

Riley looked around feeling the presence of demons then looked back at Juliet and Journey. "Well you two are beautiful but I have work I need to tend to.." He grabbed Juliet's hand and kissed it, causing her to blush. "I hope to see you soon my angel from heaven. We WILL meet again.." He sort of let her arm go in a way of throwing it into the air as he ran off to find the demon he was searching for, but was way out of Asmonday's circle.

"so.." Journey rolled her eyes looking at the cat in juliet's arms as she pet it. "Whatcha gonna do with that?"
"Um- hello duh take care of it!"
"For your boyfriendddd?" Journey laughed as Juliet's ears lowered and she turned red in embarrassment. "Not my boyfriend!"

Ambirose struggled to get out of Juliet's arms and Kokoro watched shaking her head. "Oh fine, I'll go and get that blonde girl. Gosh...must you need everyone else to do your work Asmonday?" She sighed and walked to juliet holding her hand out, she smiled sweetly. "Hi...um thats my kitty rose you have in your hands...mind giving her to me?"

Juliet looked at the cat and cuddled her. "Aww but...oh-ok.." she handed her to Kokoro as Kokoro looked her up and down. "say by any chance...are you a droid?"
"I-I....um...thats personal."
"I'm just asking."
Journey covered Juliet's mouth. "She said it was personal."
"So you admit it!"
"NO! She said she doesn't want to tell if she is or isn't. Maybe its a privacy thing...get lost!"
Back to top Go down
doomish
Admin
doomish

PostSubject: Re: AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay    AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay  Empty2/26/2013, 10:24 pm

When Riley walked away, the kitsune's ears when flat against her head before she ran after him, barking at him incessantly. She may be small, but she'd be damned before she let someone completely ignore her existence. Well, considering things, she already was but...yeah.

Darien sighed and ran a hand through his hair, brushing against his horns. It really was a surprise to him that no one had even noticed him yet, considering the stigma towards demons in this town. He turned on his heel, walking away from the kitsune and her odd 'friend', with his hands in his pockets - before he leaned against a building near where Asmonday was still hiding, digging into his pocket for god knows what, as his tail swung back and forth, obviously in frustration.

(IDK WHAT ELSE TO WRITE /dies)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay    AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay  Empty

Back to top Go down

AveryxRachel RP - Random Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Borderlands :: 1x1 Roleplays-
Jump to: